Elvenar - someone help

Please read through this section if you have any questions about Gamezone and our services.

Elvenar - someone help

Postby Hoghenheim » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi guys,

I am having difficulty accessing the Elvenar wiki and forum pages. The game moderators have suggested that it might be a network issue because I can't access the sites on Chrome, Safari or Mozilla. The web addresses are en.wiki.elvenar.com and en.forum.elvenar.com

A friend who lives next door to me is able to access the sites so I thought it might be settings on my pc - the thing is, I haven't changed any settings ... Safari browser says that the server where the page is located isn't responding and Chrome states that I should try Checking the connection, or try Checking the proxy and the firewall, or try Running Network Diagnostics - but as I said, no settings have been changed anywhere.

I started having this problem on Monday 3 July. Would someone be able to assist in telling this dunce what he's doing wrong ...
Hoghenheim

Re: Elvenar - someone help

Postby SonZ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:55 pm

HI.

I was meant to reply to this but i forgot, I can't seem to get to it either, will have engineers take a look.
Master of gMz servers.
SonZ
Site Admin

Return to FAQ’s and Help