Unturned server needs a admin

Unturned things go here.

Unturned server needs a admin

Postby vanzylwilla » Wed May 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi guys, I sent in my application for admin as unturned, as this server really needs an admin, im adding 3 screeshots to show wat I mean.

Overall the server is doing very well, as you can see here:

http://unturned-servers.net/server/8710/

The server is doing really well, just a few spammers and some who curse alot, server just needs a person who can monitor everything in-game regularly.

This is just to update you all =)
"Prepare for unforeseen consequences."
vanzylwilla
Game Admin

Re: Unturned server needs a admin

Postby SonZ » Wed May 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi vanzylwilla.

Did you apply here?

http://public.gamezone.co.za/admin-application/

I'll look into increasing the size tomorrow.
Master of gMz servers.
SonZ
Site Admin

Postby vanzylwilla » Thu May 07, 2015 8:52 am

Hello SonZ,

Yes I did apply at that site for both Unturned and 7Days to Die, as I play those two games regularly on your servers.

Thank you for the size increase, it will definitely suite a lot of players as sometimes we struggle to get into the server.

Thank you for the speedy response, and I cant wait to hear from you again.

Should you need any assistance with anything, please do let me know.

Regards

vanzylwilla
vanzylwilla
Game Admin

Postby vanzylwilla » Thu May 07, 2015 1:10 pm

I see you have increased the number of players, great job as you did it really fast. Much appreciated!
vanzylwilla
Game Admin

Postby Matzi » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Dear gMz Staff

Everything Mr Vanzywilla has mentioned is very true. As it is at the moment the gMz servers are doing very well, with lots of players being active throughout the day. Our current admins, Vanz and Reaper are on the ball when it comes to helping players, moderating the server and just keeping the peace. The only issue lies in that 2 admins across 2 very full servers is incredibly understaffed. I imagine that we all need to attend to lifes duties once in awhile and when that happens the server usually falls into chaos, with the chat exploding into swearing and racism, people glitching and just general disruption. I feel that a few more admins should be employed as to make the servers an even better and friendlier place for all.

Yours sincerely.
Matzi.
Matzi
Game Admin

Postby Treakman » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:55 pm

The gMz unturned servers have grown exponentially in the past few months with both servers being full for a big portion of the day. The unturned servers are becoming so heavily populated that there are not enough admins to manage them all. I believe there should be a slight increase in staff to accommodate this rapid population growth. Do not get me wrong I think the current staff are doing a great job but it would be in everybody's interest to employ more admin's.

Kind regards
Treakman
Treakman

Postby SonZ » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Anyone interested in becoming an admin needs to just fill in the below form and we will have a look.

http://public.gamezone.co.za/admin-application/
Master of gMz servers.
SonZ
Site Admin

Postby Crumps » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:44 pm

The gMz Unturned servers have grown by a large amount quite recently. With an active player base and new players alike. However due to the large amount of people on the server, it would probably be quite a mission to manage them all. With that being said I think that an increase in the staff for the gMz Unturned servers would be a much needed addition as to help ease the load of the current staff. Which are doing good job as it is.

Yours Faithfully
Crumps
Crumps

Postby Matzi » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:12 pm

To Sonzz
I would like to speak to you personally over Steam. I have sent you an invite and it has been pending for a week.
The subject is with regards to the servers and adminship. My name on steam will be Matzi.

Kind Regards
Matzi
Matzi
Game Admin

Postby lloot » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Matzi wrote:To Sonzz
I would like to speak to you personally over Steam. I have sent you an invite and it has been pending for a week.
The subject is with regards to the servers and adminship. My name on steam will be Matzi.

Kind Regards
Matzi

you are far better of joining teamspeak and speak to us voice.gamezone.co.za
lloot

Postby SonZ » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:24 am

Matzi wrote:To Sonzz

Kind Regards
Matzi

Hi Matzi, I don't accept Steam friend invites unless you are an actual friend, even if I did accept it, my steam is never signed into chat, wouldn't get any work done if it was.
Master of gMz servers.
SonZ
Site Admin

Postby Matzi » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:49 pm

Dear Lloot and Sonz
I appreciate both your efforts, I was on voice.gamezone.co.za last night only to find you afk. As usual my timing was impeccable :P I will be popping into the TS to try and catch you guys within the next few days, thank you for your cooperation seeing as the subject is quite urgent.

Matzi.
Matzi
Game Admin

Postby lloot » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Matzi wrote:Dear Lloot and Sonz
I appreciate both your efforts, I was on voice.gamezone.co.za last night only to find you afk. As usual my timing was impeccable :P I will be popping into the TS to try and catch you guys within the next few days, thank you for your cooperation seeing as the subject is quite urgent.

Matzi.

Great just pop me a message if i am around which i mostly am ill attend to you
lloot

Postby TheMatrixAgent22 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi,

I'll pretty like to be helpful as an admin on your server, yes your server is doing really great, here are some information about myself:

Name: Alvin
Nickname: TheMatrixAgent22
Why I would like to be admin: I really like to help and I play very much Unturned. I already was an admin on a server, I already have experience. :) I am online every day by the way. I would really like to be admin.

Wish you a nice day,
Alvin.
TheMatrixAgent22

Return to Unturned